Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Boring Day~!

I hv made my own blog~!!^^
my frency hv been 'cui' me for a long time..
Finally,I made it in tiz boring nite..=.=




This morning,my schl hv a damn boring ceremony..
all of the progarame v hv been c in yesterday..==
thn...
who as i din gt any prize jz go to schl to
sit on the chair..
c my pro fren gt their prize..
clap my hands..
bored
slpy
ntg to do at all.................




Luckily, I hv bring my mp3 to schl..^^hehe
thn..i listen it wif -boom-
but stiL BORING..



The boring mood made me ntg to say in tiz whole day..
dumb whole day..
dnt knw myself thinking for wad bored thg..==



Tiz few days,always keep in tiz situation..
hate it..



Look for
some interesting matter
some special matter...



Hope after tiz..
i can left from tiz damn situation..

No comments:

Post a Comment